Friday, January 12, 2007

Hi!
since everybody is doing such a crappy job at updating i shall do my part in keeping this blog alive and well! go me!
anyway, school has been really really such a change these past few days. It hasnt always been all happy and fun for me but its been good enough. i still miss you guys loads though! its going to take me like FOREVER to get used to not seeing every single one of the crapbags everyday. life does get pretty mundane when we're not all together. BUT yes, there's always time for catching up right.
speaking of which, dear old nureen, i understand that you have since gained a new admirer to add to your ever-expanding list of stalkers. i'm sure ming will tell you all about him if she hasnt already.
good luck sista!
HEH HEH.
i have camp tmr. I DO NOT THINK IM READY. im scared crap la. chick chick chicken!
haha zai has been so nice to me these days. i think she wants something.
okay. gotta go rest. UPDATE UPDATE guys! i want to hear about your lives without me! come on, boost my ego a little.

let's get together soon dears!:)

-sarah

No comments: