Saturday, January 20, 2007

hey, dee here..

ah we just had a crapbag gathering at nu's place. some were missing but anyway i just felt like blogging to tell you all HOW MISERABLE I AM IN IB!!!!!!):
i mean its okay. its just. lonely. like i was telling some people how i can sit there in a group and not say anything. even if i do. its just weird. like maybe you dont see me as quiet. but i'd say im rather reserved like i dont share much with people im not close to.. -one huge- siigggggggggghh.

and dinner made me realise how much all of you really mean to me, whether im really close to you or not so close to you, we're all part of this crapbag gang and for the first time in 3 weeks i felt like myself again. but point of this entry is-

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. really. i was thinking bout it so much during dinner. i never expected it to be that bad. but now i know..

but we shall turn it into a good thing alright. anyway we've decided to meet every 3rd sat of the month! for dinner. so KEEP YOUR 3RD SATURDAY FREE!!

and on the 9th we're all gonna go down to support char at her ac play alright(: and it'll be our valentine's day gathering. and so, keep that day free too. and i'm most likely opening up my house for stayover that night. my new house! (:

i love you guys.
spread the crapbag love<3
dee
i'll have housewarming soon.

No comments: