Sunday, January 21, 2007

HELLO.
denise i feel exactly the same way as you do:/
crapbag dinner rocked(: although i missed my STJ class outing (seniors treat juniors). i heard the STJ was super fun though..they played games at esplanade after dinner and all that.
BUT. i bet it cant compare to the crapbag dinner. just listening to all you guys talk and rant about your school life..laughing at nothing in particular..(yes eliza, it felt good laughing again after such a long time) the familiarity of it all was so..comforting.
like dee, i feel really alone in hc too. i hardly see zw around cause we have different schedules. so i hang out with my class..well actually my class people are really nice. but they already have their cliques and stuff. thank God for this nanhua girl who's alone in my class too- we hang out together quite a lot. but she has a twin, so when her twin's around im kinda left out.
not that it should bother me very much but i just wish at least MORE of you guys could come to hc.
actually part of me does want to go ac..but i feel that i cant really let my dad down:/ he was so happy when i got into hc, and started telling me about his school life..it was as if he was being excited in my place.
plus he works so hard for our education too- he's more than willing to pay $400 a month if he had to get me into a good school. i think he was rather disappointed, yeah, when i couldnt get into rg or nanyang after psle. (thank God i didnt. i would've never met you guys.) i suppose he just wants the best of education for us kids. i dont blame him for that.
so anyway. a huge huge part of the reason i might stay in hc after the first three months is beause of him. BUT if God wills and lets me get 10 points or smth, i might just go ac!!!! whee(: i dont mind that!! but i dont wanna let my dad down again.
i'm so glad ive got you guys. actually im not that good at relating to others in a huge-group kind of level. so if its possible i'd wanna meet each of you up someday(:
MISSING YOU GUYS TONS,
love
cheryl

No comments: