Sunday, January 14, 2007

hey guys!!
my first time updating((:
yayyyyy
i miss all of you a LOT:/ hc's has a nice environment and the school spirit there is quite strong, but i dont feel like i really belong there. i dont think i'll feel i belong anywhere else but mg actually.
my class is quite nice. (thank God) we go for recess and lunch together so we're pretty bonded..but there are no christians in my class as far as i know, and you just hear the words oh my *** used so freely everywhere. i dunno what to do about it..i just pray that i'll be courageous enough to SHINE for God even when i feel like im the only candle around!
anyway, let me tell you about my communication breakdown experience #1! i've told a few of you guys about it already so excuse me for repeating myself. but its something i find amusing. HAHA.
this senior spoke something to me in chinese which was meant to be funny. and i went, huh? so he repeated himself. (i tell you it was so fast i couldnt catch a thing he was saying!!) so i went HUH? and he repeated himself again.
*GENERAL PAUSE*
HUHH???
and he said never mind.hahahah it was so embarrassing cause i think my other friends caught it the first time. ohWELL i shouldve told him he was speaking to a c6-scorer in chinese. i cant wait to go back to mg. i havent visited at all:/ thinking of going back with zw next tues..anybody wanna come along?? (:
i actually cant wait for the day we go back to collect our results..not that i want the results, i just wanna see everyone again. all the familiar faces! sighh. urgh. i've got so much more i wanna write but my bro needs to use the com. HE ALWAYS NEEDS TO USE THE COM.and he gets priority cause he needs to do HOMEWORK. sigh. why cant he replace homework time with playing-maplestory time? :/ ok i shall sign off for now. MISS YOU GUYS TONS!
take care, God bless((:
lovecheryl

No comments: