Saturday, January 13, 2007

HELLO PEOPLESSSSS!
why is it that hardly anyone updates!
anyway, yes, it's true, this guy called fareed from my og is obsessed with nureen, he keeps talking about her and is constantly bugging me to matchmake him and her, but sarah doesn't like him because he's not hot enough hahaha. He's a perfect match for nureen though, because he's short too hahaaahaha

anyway, to be honest, i am not liking acjc that much. i feel very .. unsettled and uncomfortable and would be happy to pon school everyday. Hopefully we'll get our classes soon so i can feel some sense of security.. hahaha. I mean my og's nice (except they think i have split personality and am manly WTF) and all but they are not people i'd hang out with and i don't realyl like a certain person in my og AHEM AHEM THANKFULLY though we're getting our classes soon. And the crapbaggers don't hang out together/lunch/recess with each other much, so, yeah. Because everyone is always with their ogs and stuff. Don't tell me I should try to make new friends because I do have new friends; i just don't experience the same comfort level as i do with the crapbaggers.

Maybe things will get better.. i hope. I hope everyone is adapting better than i am though

on a brighter note, zachary is coming to stay from monday onwards!!! yay!! he speaks to big bird in a secret coded language on a regular basis - it's the keeeenest thing everrrr LOVELOVELOVE


x
ming

No comments: