Sunday, January 21, 2007

dee! you posted twice! .. i think. haha
anyway
dinner was sooo much fun although a bit short
i miss all of you so much! like denise, i'm definitely A LOT quieter with my og/new friends or whatever, because i don't feel myself. like, i just don't feel so comfortable. and i get tongue tied and mental blocks when i talk to them! i probably sound like a spastic retard with them sometimes actually. so yes i am really thankful for the dinner today :]

and char cell was fun too! thanks for uhm, having me? haha.
I AM SO EMBARASSED THOUGH, BECAUSE I WAS DEADSET ON CHELSEA BEATING LIVERPOOL AND KEPT INSISTING CHELSEA WOULD WIN BUT LIVERPOOL WON INSTEAD!!! THIS IS LIKE A NIGHTMARE. plus i told your cell people that kuyt was lousy, then kuyt scored. (but kuyt still sucks)
gah
what a horrible turn of events
i bet you don't know what i am talking about char
but sarah and your cell gorup people should know!

ok yes cool
i cant wait for the next crapbag dinner!

x
ming

ps: remember to send me and everyone else the piccies dee!
...HEY IF YOU'RE UPDATING DOESNT THAT MEAN YOU HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION
THIS IS MIND BOGLING

No comments: