Sunday, January 14, 2007

haha, so many new posts but no new tags??

anywayy. it's good to finally see the blog being up-to-date again. haha(: yeah, we're intending to plan a crapbag breakfast/lunch/dinner or something, like this coming saturday. but kelly and char have cell on sat nights, so we gotta work around that.

and i haven't seen all you guys for sooooo longgg:( it's quite sad actually. but despite my classmates still saying i'm quiet, i guess my situation's not as bad as nureen's cos my class does EVERY SINGLE THING TOGETHER. almost the whole group of 24 of us. yeah(:

i haven't seen...ming, april, zw, cheryl, tessa, crys......................and more..haha. yeahhh where'd you go!

yeah, well, char kelly and yvonne came to my church today to play captain's ball. actually, only yvonne played. haha, btw i hate playing capt ball with my church cos they all think i suck (even though they don't say it, i know it!), yeah, so i got quite annoyed with the bit that i actually intended to play. :@ haha. yawnnnn. (we were playing friendly against char/kelly's church)
ohoh, and i found out that cherie chua's boyfriend's in CJ too. he asked her to do part of our mass dance for me. it was quite weird. ahaha. and i said "i've never seen you around before..", and he said "ohh..i've seen you before.." haha, yes! i'm so popular. whahaha. nahh, he must have seen me jam on my air guitar like a rocker chick during finale night. die! hahaha(:

goodness, the weekend's way too short! i don't wanna go back to lectures!

liza

No comments: