Thursday, November 30, 2006

WELL, HELLO!
im so bored and my feet hurt alot. ive been reading so many books lately and finishing novels in a day i think myopia has suddenly become my best friend. anyway, i trust that you guys have been having lots and lots of fun.
btw, i must tell you what happened on sunday! wah. lets see, i went to a wedding at ard twelve-ish and spent three of what must have been the most boring hours of my life there. i was seriously so BORED out of my wits. anyway, then i went to a KIDDIE party at KFC at KALLANG. haha but that was bearable cos there was free kfc food around.. mmmm cheese fries...
haha so you know, i was like trying to wash my hands at the sink at KFC when my dad suddenly says( very loudly, i must add) " EH SARAH! IS THAT DANIA?" he was pointing to this glass screen and across the road to a couple of people in caps and those cricket sticks thingy.
i was so ready to say " NO LA DAD. THOSE ARE BOYS!" because i seriously thought they were boys, im so sorry, forgive me. its the myopia. and then, i went to press my face to the glass windows ( no not literally la. im not stupid.) so i could get a better view. AND LO AND BEHOLD. IT WAS NUREEN AND HER SISTERS!
wah. i still can't get over the fact that my dad has better eyesight than i have.

-sarah:)

No comments: