Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HEY GUYS! eh, everytime you all update, can u sign off, i won't know who's talking!! haha, so now i'm confused as to who's working. someone enlighten me pls! =)

so who's ya'll been? i'm going to work too!!! there's this string conference from thu to sat! but i'm going for church camp on fri.. so just helping on thu and tmr (moving equipment).zhi wei is going with me =) and guess of all places where's it held... MGS!!! hahahah, talk about back to home ground.

anyway, i've been slacking away, and spending lots of time relaxing and thinking about stuff. my parents are away in germany now. haha, so i've the whole house to myself!! no lah.. still got my maid and brother.i watched happy feet that day, and yucks i didn't like it!! i don't understand why it got such good reviews??!! why ah! who doesn't like it, agree with me!

uknow, it's been 13 days after O levels... seems a lot longer than that huh! well, hope u all are having a fruitful holiday!!! =) must must enjoy play and slp all u want.. when u go jc... no more!

k, adios ppl, take care! love.

crys

No comments: