Thursday, November 09, 2006

dee'sshoutoutspart1

hey(: guess what, bio and geog2 are over!!!!!! DEE IS A HAPPY PERSON!A VERY HAPPY PERSON!no more bio!!!

anyway, some shoutouts/thankyous for you guys(:
this is just part 1. part 2 will come soon!
1. april- i was going through my cupboard and sorting out all the postcards and letters accumulated and i will never forget your sweetness(: the sweet short notes to cheer me up! you are one amazing girl, and even though ever since sec 2 we dont hang out much, i will miss you, and remember youre loved no matter what and where and when! enjoy yourself in poly, i know you'll do great there(:

2.char- hey dear(: although ive only known you for coming to 2 years now, i'll never forget the fun times we had! you've got an amazing gift to show how much you care for others and i thank you so much for that! even though we're unlikely to end up in the same school next year, we must meet up okay! Had a great time talking to you when you came over for awhile that day!

3.cheryl- chellyyy(: i will remember, of course, your giraffyness and ms cheongness and of course wonder where all your food goes to, but more importantly, i will always remember how you never fail to say the most random things which makes everyone burst out laughing(: i really do hope you put on weight dear, bmi of 12.... oh my...fellow member of the skinny gang [which now only consists of you and li and grace]- cannot cannot, if you want to model in paris bmi must be 18!!haha thanks for the many years of friendship! since busy bee days...(:

4.crys- crystal! haha how many years has it been since ive known you. im so glad we both ended up in mg cause i wasnt that close to you in rg and mg has helped you to SHINE! im so proud of you(: im so glad that i will still see you in Barker, and CELL! are you coming tmr?? (: i cant wait for camp! and when you go to ac, still be sane okay! and you can become the next sc pres! and if you join choir i will support you! just make sure youre in alto and not tenor or bass..haha im kidding! i love you!

5. eliza- liza liza liza liza. what can i say ex dairy farmer, you have been one big huge blessing in my life! And you are still part of the skinny gang, will always be. Read your blog that day bout what being fat. YAH RIGHT. Gosh! I have long been kicked out of the skinny gang.and yes like I told Cheryl, if you wanna be a model in paris, must have bmi of 18!!! Haha anyway. Lizaaaa. Hmm. All your unrefined nonsense has added much color to my life, haha! Im kidding, you mean a lot more than just an unrefined friend. Youre a great –unrefined- friend! haha I hope that no matter where you go after this, we will still be as close as now esp since I have rarely ever talked on the phone with you and youre so dao online!! Haha. Must go out or come over okay(: and if youre ever down and out, remember God’s there and im here, and we love you!(:

6.grace- I rarely talked to you till last year! Even though we were in the same mep class in lower sec we never talked did we? But anyway its been really good getting to know you the past 2 years! And its really good I’ll get to know you even more in church and everything and I hope I’ll get to know you more! I hope you can go for camp!even if you cant make it, drop by on the last 1half days or so when you get back from your holiday, a lot of people don’t sign up but they just drop by anyway! Really hope to see you there! Till then, study hard yeh(:

7. Kelly- Kelly! Do you even come to this blog.. you MUST GET MSN after Os. Promise me you will! I don’t care you MUST!! Haha anyway, its been so much fun knowing you(: I remember I always bugged you in sec 1. I still do actually. Youre so fun to bug cause you will laugh when I bug you and not get annoyed and your laughter brightens up everyones day! Thank you for doing worship this exam period yeah, it was really awesome today (: [bio day] I hope and pray that you will continue to be this big huge blessing to everyone around you and spreading his word and love!

ming mu nana nu sarae tessa von zai zhiwei, wait awhile!

God bless, study hard everyone!

and between now and then, till i see you again, i'll be loving you
love, me
[dee]

No comments: