Wednesday, November 01, 2006

OH YAY! i finally got in. that crystal ah, told me that the username had a slash. when she meant DASH. see la, so i trusted my ever-so-reliable intuition(after six failed attempts at signing in with a slash) and used a dash instead. and voila!
anyway. there's lit tmr. eek! scary. im trying some unseen passages now.hmm hmm. im bored. oh you know what! last night, my sis and i were watching the 4th episode of this series called heroes... ahah and then there was this part where this japanese guy and his friend were at a diner.. and cos he can't speak english so when he actually says like english words it sounds so annoyingly cute. ahaha
so he was looking at the menu, and he punched the air and went.. "WOOOHOO! waffles!" HAHAHA. it was so hillariousla. i burst out laughing so bad. you must watch it. heh heh. woohoo waffles?! who says that man!?
anyway.. i had the worst night last night, my idiot cat decided to snuggle up next to me on my bed. i kept waking up cos i kept kicking his head and he made a growling noise each time i did it. hmm, but i guess you don't want to know about that. ha.

later(i hope),
sarah!

No comments: