Sunday, April 08, 2007

YAWN! i just watched the last episode of prison break! OHMY! such sadness.
i have so much work to do and im like totally slacking off. i have like three hist outlines to do, an essay to write, some weird SEA assignment, GP, MATH, pw, lit.. ARGH!!!
west side yesterday was quite nice i guess. i treated lizoo to ice cream then she got her dad to send me home from the bus stop. YES!:)
dee's party was pretty fun i guess but i still wished we spent more time together. we had to leave so early. but it was fun kicking ming's slipper down the stairs! HA. suchaloser. arsenal lost btw. oh my cousin got back today. what is with singaporeans from australia!? YES, IM TALKING ABOUT YOU TOO ZAI!:( they always think its funny right to not tell us when they come back! tsk. one day...
anyway he was showing us his prom night photos and wah! the guys there are quite hott ah! seriously, they are quite good looking..there's this like black dude from the US whose really hott. AH! i think we're deprived in singapore. oh but the girls are okay la. i mean some of them are quite pretty but they're really BIG! i mean in like all sense of that word. like, really. no seriously! they can like feed starving children. whahaha.:) ai ya but some of them are quite sexy la.
its so odd that we look small! next to them. i feel like a preteen. and they're like our age and all. sheesh i wish i was tall. :(
oh did i tell you about my psychic dream! you MUST hear it. then again, if you were at the party you would have unless you weren't listening to me which is very likely. ehem. naughty.
i dreamt i was at zai's house and sleeping in her hammock and two spiders were crawling on my shoulder. but yes, then when i woke up i reminded myself to reply her email but she came to school the next day so now i know im psychic.
oh since we're on that topic, i had another dream last night! i dreamt i went to a palm reader and she asked me to trace my hand on a piece of paper but i couldnt cause my hand kept slipping. ( oh, and nureen was in my dream haha she had her palm read like before me.. oh and i think like a couple of the crapbags were in it too but its all a little fuzzy) then my third and fourth finger kept like overlapping each other so the fortune teller told me that disaster will come.
ooooo.
rightio. i shall be a good friend and reply zai. eh. see you all when i see you!
friday right? yes yes! lets go for dinner or sth after thanksgiving:)

peace!
sarah

No comments: