Saturday, April 21, 2007

hey everyone.

i'm sorry this is gonna be a depressing not so happyyayimblogginginthecrapbagblog post. i'm just. dying out from everything):

i'm just in a horrid mood now and i had nowhere else to go to or noone else to turn to and i just cant take it anymore):

ever felt like that? it's the worst feeling you can ever get. you hurt you cry you feel like youre the most useless piece of shit in the whole world who cant please anybody. i've completely lost my goal in life. i just wish i could run away.

i'm sorry i cant be a child of God, my walk is practically non existent now.
i'm sorry i cant be the daughter my parents dream of having when i cant even be nice to my parents and just get annoyed at everything they say. never have time to spend wtih the family and can never make time to spend with the family.
i'm sorry i cant be the sister a brother would want when all i do is argue.
i'm sorry i cant be the perfect girlfriend, forever too busy to find time to spend together. i'm sorry you had to meet me and pick me when there are a million other girls to pick from who have the time. i'm sorry i cant even be happy like i used to be.

i'm sorry i cant be the friend you want me to be. i'm sorry my life is just a total mess and i have no time for anyone. when was the last time i had a good talk with either of you. i'd say. last year.

i'm sorry for everything.

i think i need help):

i need a break. but i cant take a break. thats the best part of it all...

are you guys burnt out. i miss the company. everything just sucks now. maybe its just im in a bad mood now but i havent felt so horrid in a long long time):

ah i'll just be quiet.

please delete this post soon for me, someone.

dee.

No comments: