Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hello people!

Guess what? There are only like 54 $17 seats left for the choir concert. SO if you guys want to come, HURRY UP! I need to get the total number so that i can submit it all together so that you guys can sit together! ASAP :)

Anyway, mu, i haven't seen you forever! Come back already! Wow. So many of the crapbags are running for council! I can't wait to vote! I'm so excited. Oh yeah. I HATE my form teacher. She's so annoying. She is like the ac version of Mrs Chen Seok Hwa, for those of you who know. Ugh. Talks and looks like her. I think she's shorter though. Oh man. I just realised i have her weekend assignment to do. Sigh. I miss being so free with nothing to do. Alright, on to something else.

Who wants to watch a movie? I SOOOO can't remember the last time i watched one. I think it might have been last year! The Devil Wears Prada i think. Ok maybe not that long ago. But still. Oh, Meryl Streep rocks by the way. I don't mind watching Hog Wild. it looks quite funny. Or anything else light and funny. Don't really feel like watching a drama, unless, of course, Meryl Streep is in it! haha But actually i'm a sucker for tearjerkers. Not all though. Some are really cheesy. Ok shut up already nicole. Oh my goodness, i'm so weird i talk to myself. Yeah, whatever.

Till next time,
Toodle-oo!
nic

No comments: