Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nicole's Inaugural Post!

Hello everyone!

Isn't it cool that i'm posting something here? Yay. I'm supposed to be reading the stupid GP package now because there's a test tomorrow but nevermind. I can always do it later. I can't believe i could sign in to the account on the first try. I thought it would take me at least 3 times to figure everything out! Haha.

So i'm watching prison break too! I got hooked because my mum kept watching the dvds. She's seriously addicted but she won't admit it. HELLO - she stayed up once until 4 am to finish up the season ok. Crazy. Even i don't do that. It's so exciting! I wouldn't mind being that Scofield guy because he's SOOO smart!! He's like a genius!

Oh and ELIZA ipods so don't suck! And neither does Apple! I LOVE MAC. Oh and i'm an ENFP! An inspirer! I keep thinking about it. That's quite weird. I don't think i inspire anyone except myself. Ok not really. Hmph. Do i inspire you? Oh well, i better go look for someone to inspire. Haha. And by the way, you know that list of names on the left, the one that says 18 of us? I just realised that Grace's name is before Kelps'! That makes 'Grace Kelly'! That's the name of an old actress! Then she married some prince and became a princess! But she died in an accident like Diana :( Oh that was like a silly piece of trivia.

nic

No comments: