Monday, April 16, 2007

hahah. congratulations nicoleh! hahah

ok, maybe APPLE doesn't suck so much even though they tooook sooo loooong to repair my ipod. -WHICH IN THE END THEY DID NOT DOOO!!!!!!!

they exchanged a brand new one for me instead(: stupid. make me wait so many days just to give me a new ipod. sigh. ahaha. hopefully this one doesn't self scratch like the other!(:

hope you guys are having fun in school. well yeah i suppose it's getting better for me(: but i still don't have a proper cca! squash is boring i tell you! we line up and then the coach throws balls against the wall and we take turns to hit one each! sucks. hahaha. ok la. i shall just be a cf champ(: haha. i think my class is quite funny, but i still don't talk that much, but they don't think i'm quiet i think. haha. unlike in cj! i was a MOUSE! hahah.

btw i saw a rat run in acs (i) that day when i walked to the bus stop! gross gross. hahaha. i just have to mention it nureeen. hahah. RATRATRAT! hahaha.

even though i still miss cj! today i was in the car, and there were like 4 cj j2s walking to serene center. i've seen two of them around quite often, spoke briefly to one before. and i was like "eh! i know those guys" (and tapped the window) and my dad said "oh, say hi la!" and i said "no! i dont' want" and he said "huh, your friends you don't want to say hi?" hahahha. and they saw me in the car! from the incessant tapping of the window i think. and they stared and frowned! why do these pple like to stare and frown at me? sigh. ahhaha. alright! end of story(:

No comments: