Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hello friends!

haha. i find it quite entertaining to say that. just imagine me. heehee. wahahahha.
anyway, so how's school? it's been getting better for me. i'm pleased to say all the people in my class are quite nice, even though i don't speak to them much. the noisy ones already think i'm quiet i think. let's just keep it that way. haha. alot of interesting things always happen in my class. (: so it's quite fun la. but it could always be more fun!

i've just finished doing up my GPP for PW. I HATE STUPID PW! HATE IT!
and i don't understand the theory of plate tectonics either muriel! i didn't go for make up lectures cos nobody was going with me, so i have 4 lectures to catch up on before the test in 2 weeks, when i also have an econs test, and ROCK AC to do! sigh. and just before this week i thought my workload was actually quite slack. I WANT TO SLEEP. zzzz. and i so have not been studying like the nerd/mugger i have supposedly misled the world to think i am. haha. i'm so deceptive eh? (:

alrighty. have fun in school! have a break. have a kitkat!(: chomp!

No comments: