Saturday, February 25, 2006

cryssie here

Hello everyone, don't ask me why i am blogging when i have chem, bio, physics and chinese to study for. Well, i really needed to get away from the books, it's draining me and sucking my blood. Was looking through the book today and it was so daunting looking at the huge amt of information we have to study for mid years, i shall aim to start now, but as always, easier said than done. =p But we all aim to start ok? Then we won't get all stressed out nearer the date.

i think school's been tough, who agrees with me? It's like the work, the pressure from everything. But as tough as it is, there's still an element of fun that comes naturally. So i enjoy school actually, you know that day i didn't come to school, i felt so weird. haha. =)

Next week is week 9, then week 10! and then it's term hols, and then term 2. Like whoosh, how fast is everything moving? VERY. Oh, haha, lucky for me i have no tests on week 10 =) my humans tests are all over, for most of us =)

Well everyone, there's something excting going on in school next week! Keep your eyes and ears open! Take care and before i end, let me share with you all my LTC June'05 camp verse ok?

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."- Hebrews 12:1

May you all have a great week ahead. God bless.

cryssie

No comments: