Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hello!!!

my prelims just ended yesterday and they were BAD. seriously. i'd never felt so bad after an exam in my life especially for math! i read this qns wrongly and got 10 marks minused straightaway:( plus i made a ton of mistakes i could have avoided. it doesnt help either that math is my best subject and best hope of doing well. sigh.
i think God's trying to tell me something. how i shouldnt be proud and over-confident and trusting in myself so much. i'm not proud of this, but i marginalised God throughout prelims. sort of pushed Him out of the picture. and i'm not sure what my motivations for studying are anymore. it seems so long ago that i once used to think about doing well for His glory.. 
haha you know what.i think i have a love-hate relationship with myself. i'm so self-centred, yet there are so many things i wanna change about myself. and i miss the days when i was closer to God. i hate the way i dont seem to have much faith in Him anymore. 
oh oh and i MISS YOU GUYS. 
hahaha i realised this entry is just random spurts of whatever's running through my head now. i'm seriously stuck as to which course to apply to in uni. i cant really imagine myself in any course in uni. haha which is worrying right? i guess i really wont mind doing law cause it seems interesting, but i dont think i have the caliba for it..i think i'll most likely end up in the banking/finance/accountancy/management sector. unless i go overseas to do occupational therapy or something. 
rawr i dontknow!! and i need to know soon cause i need to start applying for overseas unis in case i dont get into anything here. 
sighh i'm confused. 
and as stuck as mud:/
i really miss talking to you guys. i dont really talk to my classmates about deep stuff i.e. things that really concern me cause it'll be linked to spiritual stuff which they dont know about:/ 

so why arent you doing anything about it cheryl?




i cant answer that): i suck i know. 

on a lighter note, i'm happy cause today there was no school and i spent the whole day downloading nice songs and videos into my ipod((: i've got gymnastics videoclips of nastia liukin and shawn johnson(: woots! and a fernando torres song which cracked me up when i first heard it. hahaha. 
hope to see you guys SOON! i've got no school next tuesday who's free for a date?? haha. 
take care and dont burn yourselves out studying k! 
to nana dee tessa and april, PRESS ON(:


love
cheryl  
 


No comments: