Tuesday, September 16, 2008

<3

hello everyone!
just as liza, said, i miss all of you guys):
PLEASE we MUST meet up next week OKAY?

anyway, i'm still in the midst of papers and it's not been going great thanks to worrying bout uni applications while having papers.. but i just paused and reflected on how all of us are really blessed by God. Be it in our grades, being superwoman like kelly, we've all really got so much to be thankful for even if things in life arent going great.. and just as i lay in bed last night thinking, the lyrics of this song suddenly came to my mind out of no where, so just read it as a reminder of God's grace, God's love, God's faithfulness and how He truly deserves everything we can offer to him in worship for all that He has seen us through. Even when we're down, guess we still have things to give thanks for, even the simplest things of a roof over our heads!

You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in times of need
You are the hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees
For there I find You waiting
And there I find release
So with all my heart I’ll worship
And unto You I’ll sing

For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we worship and adore You
Father we long to see Your face
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we love You
And we worship You this day.

and if you guys got time, go to godtube and search '99 balloons' and watch.. some video my cell leader shared with us last week. really touching.

dee(:

No comments: