Thursday, September 18, 2008

CHERYL! IM FREE FOR A DATE!!! hahaha.

and omg my sentiments exactly. i hate how im so complacent because i always tell myself ib exams have no kick, dont need to study and still can do relatively well and stuff but then i know i have to study but this stupid pride of mine gets to me all the time and then when i finally decide to study i start stressing. i barely make sense i know, but then again, did i ever make that much sense? haha.

and yeah, i don't talk to any of my classmates bout God either.. its kinda. strange. and i'm really guilty of pushing God away, almost the entire year or more so Cheryl i'm in a much worse situation than you. how do you ever get out of this 'my walk with God is so crappy i wanna live a life of worship but i just sit around and not do anything bout it save for some days when i decide that maybe i should try harder' cycle?! somebody help): which reminds me, lets have another crapbag cell meeting!

okay i should be studying for chem now.. got a paper tmr, my last paper! but great, i've gotta go to the doctor for this blood clot in my toe thats been there for more than 1 half months and it didnt bug me till this week when it started hurting and lo-and-behold i cant walk properly now. great.

SEE YOU ALL SOON, and if you guys want dinner, you're more than welcome to come over and i'll ask my mommy to cook something realllyyy nice! if she doesnt mind of course. haha

<3 dee

No comments: