Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hello everyone!

I'M PROBABLY GOING INTO THE HOSPITAL TMR OR FRIDAY SO PLEASE VISIT ME!
its not confirmed yet just pray really hard that my bloodtests (again) have better results..

i've had high fever that comes on and off every few hours for 7 whole days already!!! hits like 38 plus and sometimes goes beyond 39..

anyway did you know that doctors always lie? when they did the finger blood tests they said it wasnt gonna be painful and so i didnt expect it to be painful then suddenly the mechanism makes a sound and then it stings badly and then ahhhh finger blood ah thats my finger!

then the arm one is super scary but thankfully i have a doctor whos super good and experienced so he made it super not painful for me but it was so scary seeing so much blood and a needle up my arm my dad had to stand next to me and hold my hand sigh needle/blood phobia.

i dont have dengue at least. the blood test for dengue was negative but its not always 100% accurate of course. then my platelet count is 97 and the desired range is above 140! by right i should have been hospitalised on mon when they found out my platelet count was so low. but my doc's so nice he let me stay home since if i go hospital they cant do anything besides take my temp to monitor my fever and take blood tests which my doc can do.

if i go into hospital they'll take blood from me everyday=( (on the bright side i'll lose weight hahahah okay kidding). but my blood tests show my liver's a bit wonky like some SGPT reading was 77 and the desired range is 8-54 and the SGOT reading was so bad mine was 82 and desired is 16-40 (the 54 and 40 are for like those SUPER HUGE GIMONGOUS people!!)

so yes friends from the looks of it i have to go in! i would like nice food too(: i have no diet restrictions dont worry! haha.

just pray that i'll be okay yeah. and thanks for those who msg to check up on me sorry if i dont reply cause half the time im sleeping.. or too tired to reply and then it slips my mind. its my 6th hour awake right now today, imagine that.haha.

so yes, see you when i see you! sorry for a super long posts bout sickly dee.

No comments: