Sunday, October 14, 2007

Why, hello everybody.
I haven't updated since ages ago! this blog seems so alive.. NOT.
HAHAhAH anyway, guess what. while you guys are enjoying tmr's public holiday.. I have to wake up at 7am to go to school for orientation meeting! Not that im complaining.. which i am.. but o well. actually, i'd rather be doing that than anything else. meetings are fun.
I just had a party at my house and now the whole place is a mess. gah. and it smells kinda funny too.
i miss you guys ALOT! :) we should meet up soon. i always say that.. haahah. ai ya, but so busy now. GAH. actually, the only person i havent seen is cheryl. CHERYL CHERYL WHERE ARE YOU. so near yet so far...
guess what! i just watched episode 2 of season 2 of heroes! it rocks. lizoo please tell me when you want to come over KAY!

-saRRRRAAAARR

No comments: