Tuesday, October 09, 2007

helloo(:
i am so sleeepy im going to bed soon. it's 10.30 and yeah its early for most of you but not for me! my brain shuts off at around 10 so doing anything after that are usually brainless activities.
NOT that blogging is brainless but it requires less brain cells compared to doing my I&R.
we have spring cleaning tmr! sighh dont feel like going but i've not much of a choice- my ct is rather strict about attendance. ahh see the halo on cheryl's head and the guilt-stricken faces of some reading this blog.
hahaha
comments about my promos? OH WELL.
but its okay! i'll be quite happy to get promoted and not have to drop any subject(:
okay its 10.40 now. did i just spend 10 mins typing this short entry? wow i think i'm more tired than i thought.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!!!!
all the best in your 17th year ahead! and thanks for just being you!(:

let's meet up soon!!


<3<3<3
cheryl

No comments: