Friday, October 19, 2007

my piano exam is in less than a month
I AM SOOOOOOOO DEAD
seriously. i've never felt such a sense of urgency/desperation before than when i received my exam date in the mail just now.
i'm so unprepared!! programme notes undone, pieces not memorised, and what more my teacher seems so inconsistent in her teaching- one week she tells me one thing, the next week she tells me another, depending on her mood.
ARGH
and then there's other stuff to settle too..like PW and my class shirt which i'm still trying to do on photoshop. ive gotta get it done by next week before school closes.
sigh
i hate piano exams. or any performance exams. no matter how much you prepare, it all bogs down to THAT day, whether you do well or screw up.
i guess that's where trust comes in...........but i still hate piano exams:/

Lord, in Your grace, i trust that You'll cause all things to work out for my good..even though i haven't been the best daughter around lately.

'there is no fear in love, because perfect love drives out all fear.' -1 John 4:something

i hope promos went well for all of you and that everyone got promoted! (:
hope to meet you all soon!!!


<3<3<3
cheryl

No comments: