Wednesday, June 06, 2007

stupid john littles.

oh heaven help me!

i've caught the shopping bug!!

yesterday alone i bought 3 tops and a pair of pants! coz they were on sale. so it was a waste to not get them you know?

and then today! IT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR I TELL YOU! i found my wonderful accessorize bag had dropped from 83 to 58 BUCKS! HOW GOOD A DEAL IS THAT?! so i bought it! haahha. then i had to shove it into my bag (which, incidentally, is zai's crumpler) so that my mom wouldnt find out i just bought yet another bag. hahaha.

I NEED TO SAVE MONEY NOW. i only have 8 bucks to call my own.

i think nana is like a sponge. she only comes here to READ and drop RANDOM TAGS and then she disappears again. no update one! i am sad. NANA YOU SUCKSSSSS.

omg i must tell you how the stupid john little's cheated me!
ok i went there to stock up on nice underwear right.
and i found this WONDERFUL DEAL, in which you can buy 3 UNDERWEARS FOR 6 BUCKS!!! how cheap is that?! it's cheaper than the la mien i ate today lor.
anyway.
THEN THE STUPID CASHIER WENT TO ENTER IN 8 BUCKS OK! then i was like EHHH.
so i had to walk ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE UNDERWEAR SECTION, AND CHECK THAT REALLY IT WAS 6 BUCKS AND MY EYES WERENT DECEIVING ME, THEN I WENT BACK TO THE COUNTER TO ANNOUNCE THE TRUE BLUE PRICE.
ugh.
and then! another one was, they had this misleading tag on the underwear which said 9 dollars, and another sign above the shelf saying buy 2 get 1 free, then my sis was like WAH 9 DOLLARS FOR 3! then without thinking i also say WAH, BUY LAH! but in the end it was 9 DOLLARS EACH! ahahahhaha. but i don't regret buying them coz they're really very nice. hahaha.

ok i'm going to eat purple jelly now. later!

much love, mu!

No comments: