Tuesday, June 05, 2007

hello everybody(:

1 week's gone by so fast and i have to start studying today. was supposed to start yesterday but i was down with flu!

can we meet up soon please. wait for sarah to come back then we can celebrate char and sarae's birthday together.. and do it on a day when everyone can make it for sure..

i've been kinda down lately (yes again). i think my life this year is rather depressing.. was never like that last year. i just feel so weighed down all the time now.. wishing i could just run some place for away.. kept listening to 'always by your side' by sheryl crow and the line 'is there some place far away, some place where all is clear, easy to start over with the ones you hold so dear'.. i think i might need help! what if im falling into a state of depression. i can no longer think straight my mind's just a blur all the time with so many things going on i think its actually nothing cause i cant pinpoint a thing inside..

and hey ming, cheer up alright(: no idea what's wrong but just hope everything will be fine..

anyway, here's a nice song. casting crown's voice of truth..

Oh,what I would do
To have the kind of faith it takes
To climb out of this boat I'm in
Onto the crashing waves
To step out of my comfort zone
Into the realm of the unknown
Where Jesus is,
And he's holding out his hand

But the waves are calling out my name
and they laugh at me
Reminding me of all the times
I've tried before and failed
The waves they keep on telling me
time and time again
"Boy, you'll never win,
you'll never win,
you'll never win."

But the voice of truth tells me a different story
The voice of truth says, " Do not be afraid"
The voice of truth says, " This is for My glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth

Oh, what I would do
to have the kind of strength it takes
To stand before a giant
with just a sling and stone
Surrounded by the sound
of a thousand warriors
shaking in their armour
Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand

But the giant's calling out
my name and he laughs at me
Reminding me of all the times
I've tried before and failed
The giant keeps on telling me
time and time again
"Boy you'll never win,
you'll never win,
you'll never win."

But the stone was just the right size
to take the giant down
And the waves don't seem so high
when I'm standing on top of them looking down
And I'd soar with the wings of eagles
when i stop and listen to the sound of Jesus
singing over me


i will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth



denise.

No comments: