Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hello!

I haven't been here for a while! Gee, i can't believe it's holidays! I'm not feeling the holiday feeling! :( We all have so many things to do! I can't believe i used to complain about work before this year!

HOWEVER, despite all the work, i haven't done ANYTHING yet. I am so dead. What am i going to do? Boo hoo. I haven't studied! I think i may very well flunk this term exam! My first one! And very badly, at that. Especially Math, since i have totally NO clue whatsoever on any topic at all! And i am so not exaggerating. Oh bugger. Who wants to teach me Math? Mrs Tee will be so disappointed! Haha. I miss her.

Anyway, I have been watching this British comedy series called Absolutely Fabulous! and it's really funny! Haha you guys should check it out if you've got time, or if, like me, you will try just about anything to find justification for procrastinating (and eventually not doing at all) my studies.

Rightio guess what? I was just going to type something to Crys and i realised she won't read it because she's at council camp! Poor dear. I saw them working out in school today!

I wish it was holiday time all year round! Then i'll never have to go to school! I can't wait to finish school! I am so excited! Aren't you all? I wonder what i'll be when i grow up! What do you think? My (and Mu's) mbti thing says that we can be psychiatrists or counsellours, or editors, or writers or musicians or composers or teachers (yuck! the kids will drive me crazy)!

nic

No comments: