Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i wish i were in acjc. i hate my school): the school's just got a serious problem.. first my EE gets screwed over then today i find out that my practical recording 2 months ago was never recorded cause of the teachers' absentmindedness and the settings of the recorder were wrong.. he even said just yesterday that i dont have to worry bout my practical cause its all done and recorded and he gave me 20/20 for my mid years. then i was bitching bout it to my other music teacher who told me to ask him infront of her and his responses were just retarded and she's like 'i pity you' and i havent prac piano in 2 months and im probably gonna hevt o record it next week cause if i drag it on its gonna clash with my lit oral exam. how's that my fault): its really. frustrating and depressing and im suddenly so stressed my prelims are in 6 or 7 weeks i think and i havent even started studying and ive barely started studying for my lit exam too):

remember how i used to complain last year like how i was such a loner in school and stuff and how badly school sucks. i think im back to that state again. just way worse. bleh. im in such a ihatetheworldeveryonejustscrewoffanddontdisturbme mood maybe thats why im ranting here because i dont even know where else to rant im going mad ): pah.

okay my next post shall be happier. i promise. if its sad i wont post it. ha. okay study hard people. dont be like me and just give up on everything this year. not the smartest thing to do after 11 years of education.

The broken clock is a comfort,
it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow
from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting
though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best,
like you've already figured out

I'm falling apart,
I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you

The broken locks were a warning
you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded,
I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for a purpose,
they're still looking for life

I'm hangin' on another day

Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging on
to the words you say
You said that I will be ok

dee

No comments: