Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i have concluded that flies are blind.

one just flew straight into my forehead...lucky me.

wow, term 2 is ending in like two days. thats like really fast. things are dying down abit now ive had three consequtive no-homework days! but yes, i think jc life really got into full swing this term. i feel like im failing everything. eh wait. actually i am. almost la. but then again. i guess that kinda happens when you spend twenty minutes studying the night before. HA.

so since this week has been rather laid back and boring i have thus had lots of time to think. and think. about stuff.i guess now i feel quite disappointed over some things and mostly my feelings this term..especially towards my close friends and i guess im still a little disappointed now.

im trying to be discreet here cant you tell? well, as for the crapbags, can i just say that we really need to make more effort guys to get together. we're not in MG anymore so we really have to try to find time to meet up! we're all so busy these days.

SPEAKING OF..! my birthday is coming up! YAY! but ill be in KL! :( with my parents. only. this is not exciting. oh well

anyway, just remember what i said ok abt us meeting up, ill make sure i try my best too! i love you guys

-sarah

No comments: