Thursday, May 08, 2008

HELLO EVERYBODY! some of you or most of you already know that my gig's on 17th may (yes, nu's birthday!) i just got the details.
Homeclub (somewhere at clarke quay im also not sure where) 17 may Saturday my time slot's about 7ish-8ish pm.. its some promote youth talent thing
12 bucks
its a club but there's no age limit that day i think since its some youth thing. the ticket comes with a drink but its juice. haha. (not like any of you besides ming would drink and get drunk hahaha sorry ming you know its true! i still love you)
my music class people are severely weird. some guy just came to caress ian lim omg...im in shock and disgust. and he's attached! to mich yeo. omg. poor her. she's strangling me now): then she just said 'yanny.. why are you so weird' then he started waltzing around. then some other guy was pretending to conduct and oh gosh. and he's playing piano and then he's like in his own world already. nvm. as my pe teacher said, music students are weird. hahaha. except me! woohoo but i was abit high just now too. haha.
anyway please let me know soon whether you guys are coming or not alright(:
and everyone, meet ian. he's weird:





No comments: