Sunday, April 20, 2008

HELLO MY LOVELIES(:

hellooo everyboday! i almost forgot the username!! so embarrassing! i created it somemore!
haha! but i got it in the end.
who's going for kronossss. because i am! and i am going for pee & pee also, but dunno which day. my edusave still have monehh(: i likezz!
anyway, here i am! to bring joy to this deadened blog. i am thinking of organizing a crapbag gathering soon. who's free on friday nights? say aye! how aboutzz THIS FRIDAY. maybe i will sms you guys. hopefully my parents let, because they have been very anal lately, about this and that, and telling me i will fail a's and be a cashier at ntuc.
i like pressing cash registers, but i don't want to be a cashier. DING!(:
i don't think i will be a teacher anymore though. (i've been reading my career guide) i reallllly want to be a taitai. will somebody rich please marry me? zai? dee? someoneeeee!(:
my knees hurt. i have one orhceh on each one, because i hit one on the library table when i was hiding from the ssp teacher, and i hit the other one with my nalgene bottle when i was swinging it. it was full somemore!):
okay anywayyy!(: lets meet soon before tests arrive again. i will sms youuuuuu! i think. i'll try to remember. hahaa. XOXOXO (and i don't mean the alcohol)

much love, mu!

No comments: