Tuesday, February 26, 2008

hello everybody! in case you didnt get my mail, tessa deb and i have a concert coming up!
Wish upon a star
8th march Saturday
630 pm in acsi!

5 bucks only(: its a fundraising concert for a little girl named celine who is under the Make a wish singapore thinggum and she's terminally ill with some spine muscle disorder so do show your support and get a ticket now!

think kelly and char are getting from tessa or something, butbutbut you see, tessa has never ending supply of tickets cause shes in council! so you should get from me to help me clear): haha. but whatever it is, thats not the important part important thing is that you come and support us in this good cause!(:

please let me know soon okay??? thanks lovelies(:

and im posting this at 241 in the morning cause let me tell you a stupid story. i fell asleep at 915 and set my alarm at 1010. told my friend to make sure im awake at 1015. and i woke up at 12 to find that i had alot of missed calls:\ hahaha. and i just finished my tok essay (which is actually overdue its my first draft and the final draft was due yesterday ahahha)

OHOH GUESS WHAT PEOPLE. i joined squash! HAHA. dont laugh at me. my school doesnt expect to win (duh) but at least beat the other neighborhood jcs.. hahaha. arent you all so proud of me ahahaha. i just randomly went for trials last monday with minimal squash experience and managed to make it to top 5.. and NO THERE ARENT JUST FIVE PEOPLE. there are like. 10. but im fifth so oh well hahaha. WATCH OUT PEOPLE I NOW HAVE A NEW WEAPON! my squash racket!! but ah well busybusybusy! squash 3 times a week and theres touch and piano. but you know what? it drives me! haha. i think im nuts. without being busy i feel like im so unproductive and wasting my life away and i cant focus on ANYTHING. i think i need to learn to really just. relax... which may only be possible if theres absolutely no homework!


who wants to go queensway with me super soon? i need new black shoes for school, court shoes for squash, and running shoes. LET ME KNOW(:

darn, im so high now my powernap was too powerful. and there's no one to talk to at this hour.well duh. i seem to recall that human beings are seldom nocturnal. MAN I CANT WAIT TO LEARN TO DRIVE! gonna learn soon soon soon soon sooooooooon! mu and liza wanna sign up together? haha.


okay i'll shut up. ALL THE BEST FOR TERMS YOU ALL! be glad you have terms, ib doesnt but we have mid years after june hols then prelims at the end of term 3 so its chaotic.

that's when i love you,
dee

No comments: