Wednesday, February 21, 2007

my lutttttt)O:

today began on a very bad note i must say. it began with mass pe. and during shuttle run, I PULLED MY LUT MUSCLE! (leg-butt) OH MY GOODNESS. and i stupidly thought KEEP RUNNING! MAYBE IT'LL GO AWAY! but i ended up straining it even more. then my pe teacher had to help me stretch it so the cramp would go away and i think she almost groped my butt.

BUT OH HO HO GUESS WHAT! IT CONTINUED TO HURT LIKE HELL. (sorry but it's true)

at the same time, it was kinda good. the lift was at my disposal. and i had lots of offers from people to carry my shoe bag, my plastic bag, my school bag, and me. (!!)

speaking of the plastic bag, guess what was in it...
my new school uniform!
AHHAHAHAHA it's darn funny looking. the skirt is until my shins!!! i look like a teacher lah! hahha i have SO gotta alter it. what kind of stupid manufacturer makes a skirt that long anyway. it's longer than crystal's pinafore. you REALLY can wear it to prom. it's longer than my prom dress for goodness sake! so who did it?

BIBI AND BABA.

which, if you ask me, is a really stupid name to have. why not bibi and baba and BUBU or something. more unique, no?

anyway i feel sick now i think crystal passed her flu to me. grrrrr. she PONNED today! SO NAUGHTY. see la crystal, maybe if you came, you would have been at mass pe, and you could have saved me.

ANYBODY WANT MY AUTOGRAPHED MAY AND CHOY CALENDER AH. if not i will auction it off on ebay or sthg. ahhahahaha. i don't really wanna look at them. no matter how good the cause.

sniffsniff. peace out.

much love, MU!

No comments: