Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i say a little prayer for you!

greetings there dear friends!
i should not be blogging, but you know the crapbag blog fever is just so hard to resist! (HINTS TO EVERYONE!)

well, i was just singing random songs terribly out of tune and then suddenly i remembered how for founders we wanted to sing 'i say a little prayer' and it obviously did not happen cause of who knows what!

and i shall just add the lyrics here cause really,i say a little prayer for you(: cause each of you mean so much to me !(AWW, flatter flatter)

The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup [i dont use make up,pretend i do]
I say a little prayer for you [i do!]

While combing my hair, now,
And wondering what dress to wear, now,
I say a little prayer for you

Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart [oh yes you all will!]
and I will love you [really really]
Forever, forever, we never will part [crapbag legacy live on!]
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, together, [oh no, not high school musical!its really good though, watch it if you havent!!]
that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me. [ahhhh]

I run for the bus, dear, [no, i dont run after buses]
While riding I think of us, dear,
I say a little prayer for you.
At work I just take time
And all through my coffee break-time, [i dont like coffee, thats why if i ask you out in the evening ever i'll say would you like to go for tea, not would you like to go for coffee?]
I say a little prayer for you.

Forever, forever,
you'll stay in my heart
and I will love you
Forever, forever we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, together,
that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me!!!!

My darling[S] believe me,
For me there is no one But [all of] you.

love yall, study hard alright!

No comments: